Friday, March 29, 2013

California AGAIN

Dick and Maureen Ford holding Rocco and Max
 These lovely people gave me the run or their home while they were in Mexico vacationing and I was providing supervision for their boys.  Aren't they just precious?  Both the people and the dogs?


While in the Bay Area I had the opportunity to join friends and former colleagues (also friends) for meals.

Wente's Grill - favorite place while working at the VA
Alana Howard, Fred MacRae, Melinda Wolf
Kathy Scholten

Vince Gong and Katie Debus


Friends from Rossmoor:
Marilyn Haupt, ME, Carol Barratt
 Friends from Pleasanton: 
Jan Allen and Dianne Patterson
I was able to spend one evening with my two darling grandsons but this time there was an added family member - see if you can pick him out!!!!  Clue - he's the only one not smiling.  (He's an 8-week old Golden Retriever puppy.)

Noah, Buddha OR Dash, OR Dash Buddha, OR my suggestion "The Dashing Buddha", and Brady

 AND NOW we get to the original reason for this trip.  My Granddaughter, Jenna's Engagement Party.  So first there is decorating the cookies day:
Allison Reichenberg, Kellie Campbell, Jenna Reichenberg, and Denise (Sorry I don't know her last name)



This would be me holding the "cake pops" we made.
 The Party
A Mexican Fiesta it Was
 Jenna and Chris with their mothers (Kellie and Pam)
Chris Johnson and Jenna - Groom and Bride   

Reichenbergs - Jason, Allison, Holding Lexi and Lilly
(Jenna's brother, my number one grandson)

 
Shana and Mitch Campbell (My number 2 son)

No comments:

Post a Comment