Friday, October 11, 2013

Back to Montana



I am now in Billings, Montana looking back on this past almost two months of travel.  What a delightful experience.  I saw 13 countries in Europe, 2 provinces in Canada, and 13 states, 10 of which I had never been in before.  As we were loading into the bus in South Dakota we were treated with this sunrise.
(Taken through the window of the bus)
 It seemed to me that was a perfect symbol for ending a series of experiences but more importantly looking forward to whatever lies ahead.  My plans are to be in Montana through October, then to Oregon and California for November, and back in Montana for December.  So far the plan is to spend January and February in Arizona but that is not definite at this time.

Obviously, My Vagabond Year is coming to a close.  I will continue to blog until January first as there are some family members that have not been included yet and it’s important to me that they all get in.

1 comment:

  1. I miss this blog, and you! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and that something was "blog worthy!!!"
    Katie D

    ReplyDelete