Saturday, July 13, 2013

Last of Montana (for awhile)

I'm taking off for Alaska tomorrow, so needed to make sure Montana is complete.

Today was my Sister's 80th birthday party.
Kerri (daughter-in-law), Greg (son), My Sister - DIONE, Mark (son), Holli (daughter), Frank (son-in-law)
Here I am AGAIN, and Dione


Just had to add a few more cabin pictures:
Is this not the most beautiful willow tree you have ever seen?

and the most wonderful flower garden that I planted that provided the deer with a salad buffet?
Tracie and Thomas Freni with Jake at Mike's Cabin
She is the oldest daughter of my sister Glenda who passed in 2010.


And finally, a real Montana treasure:
 Look, you can stop for a cup of coffee or espresso, buy a gift of jewelry, agate if you wish, and a card to go with the gift, as well as night crawlers and flies.  (That would be for you fishermen in the group.)  Now that's what they call one stop shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment