Friday, June 28, 2013

Odds and Ends

I seem to have overlooked a few things from previous posts, starting with my nephew Greg Smith's 54th birthday on June 15th.

Greg and his Family
Son Isaac, Step-son Beau-holding Daisy, Wife Kerri, GREG, and son Rainer-holding George 


Cousin - Robin Cadby Sorenson -holding Kate

Nancy Day, Sam Studiner, ME, Karen Melius, Mary Jo MacIntyre
 These women have been my friends since the late 50's, early 60's, when we were all having our babies.  There are two missing - Jeannie Michael and Connie Studer who both passed in the last two years.

 Cabin (with deer in the yard) that was built by my father and grandfather in 1960.  It is now owned by my nieces and nephews.  It is 3 cabins down river from the one owned by my son Mike, where I am currently living.
 View of Mike's cabin from the backside. 


You just have to love this!!!!
Football field for the Absarokee Huskies High School Team.
PLEASE notice the cattle behind the stands.

Another very old, and very dear friend
Al  Littler




No comments:

Post a Comment